Teaching with Literature in the Digital Age
She leads the Canadian Writing Research Collaboratory www. Her research focuses on discourses and representations of gender and sexuality in the early twentieth century Black Press. Cassandra DellaCorte, is a Wikipedian in Residence at DePaul University, where she works with students and faculty to correct systemic bias and information gaps on Wikipedia, while highlighting the importance of media literacy in scholarship.
- Breaking the Book: Print Humanities in the Digital Age | UVA Library | Virgo!
- Breaking the Book: Print Humanities in the Digital Age - Laura Mandell - Google книги.
- Multiplicity results for interfaces of Ginzburg-Landau-Allen-Cahn equations in periodic media.
- Hazardous Materials Field Guide.
- Frommers Hawaii 2008.
- A refereed scholarly Website devoted to the study of Romantic-period literature and culture.
- Breaking the Book: Print Humanities in the Digital Age.
Free and Open to the Public. Coming to town for the conference?
Registration form available here. This surely applies to the communication and consumption of scholarly ideas, where digital media are rethinking what it even means to have scholarly ideas. One thinks of the work of scholars such as the Classicist Sarah E. Bond, whose ground-breaking work on scholarly outreach and public communication puts Classical ideas into contemporary social, cultural and political contexts, thus surely inviting audiences, both inside and outside the academy, to revisit the substance as well as the communication of those ideas.
And there is still some room at the launch on 9th May. My interests include things computational, cartographic and archaeological. View all posts by stuartdunn. You are commenting using your WordPress.
- Breaking the Book: Print Humanities in the Digital Age!
- Breaking the Book, Print Humanities in the Digital Age by Laura Mandell | | Booktopia;
- You may also be interested in....
- Other Services.
You are commenting using your Google account. You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account.
- Ancient Indian kingship from the religious point of view!
- Republic F-105 Thunderchief;
- Breaking the Book Print Humanities in the Digital Age.
- Practical Palmistry!
- Get in touch!